About the business
Reputable Tutoring College with multiple locations across Sydney, instilling confidence & motivation. Our staff members are the most diligent & active in the education industry, ensuring a strong relationship with students is set as a priority. HSC Success Tutoring provides tutoring for all subjects from grades K - 12.
HSC Success Tutoring is looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing Intern to join our growing marketing department.
If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing, then we want to work with you. Your work will include preparing promotional presentations, monitoring social platforms, and conducting market analysis.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organisational abilities. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and social media platforms.
Attributes the successful candidate will have are:
- High level of drive & willingness to learn in a highly competitive industry
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional organisational & prioritisation skills
You will also learn some of the essential skills including:
• Planning and governance and for overseeing the successful delivery of the program’s output
• Daily program management throughout the program life cycle.
• Defining the program governance (controls);
• Planning the overall program and monitoring the progress.
• Managing the program’s budget;
• Managing (incl. tracking) risks and issues and taking corrective measurements;
• Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies;
• Managing and utilizing resources across projects;
• Managing stakeholders’ communication;
• Aligning the deliverables (outputs) to the program’s “outcome” with the aid of the business change manager; and
• Managing the main program documentation such as the program initiation document.
- B. Commerce, B. Economics, B.Information Systems, B. Business, B. Law
We are a distinguished tutoring company, with a proven track record of great results. With a very competitive remuneration, we strive to employ the most enthusiastic, professional and committed staff in Sydney.
We are looking for someone with exceptional attention to detail and strong communication skills who has a positive attitude and is ready to tackle any task.
Email your resume & call +61 2 80463937 (Human Resources Department) for any questions.
Our Big Hairy Audacious Goal
To become the leading tuition company across the Globe.
Here's how we can help you do your best job!
We don't like being second best. We track industry salaries and ensure we're paying our people the top 1% based on qualifications & experience.
Work with the best
Work with the most passionate, dedicated people. Together we like to work hard, laugh a lot, brainstorm nonstop to find effective ways to help our students stay on top.
A workplace where the hard truth is welcomed. In this culture people are comfortable with speaking and hearing the truth. Oh, and no office politics- we hate that stuff.
Over the years we have developed a secret formula to our success as an organisation. With many hours of training you'll be set to inspire the next generation of leaders!
Casual teaching, redefined
It's not casual teaching as you know it. Each term, commit to as little as 6 hours or 20 hours per week and we'll allocate classes to your availability. We're not a school so there's no lunch duty or boring compliances.
At HSC Success Tutoring it's not all work and no play. We make time to celebrate achievements (and there are a few!) with events throughout the year.
Access to unparalleled networks across the Globe
Generations of Wealth, Knowledge & Friendship